1. Name of the project
: Humanitarian project “Hope” for medical rehabilitation of disabled people and people with poor health.
2. Duration of the project
: 1 year from the start of the project
3. Organization - applicant proposing the project
: Publliss Health Institution "Novogrudok Central Regional Hospital"
4. Project objectives
: To increase the efficiency of medical rehabilitation of disabled people and people with impaired health by conducting physical therapy exercises )
5. Tasks planned for implementation within the framework of the project
1. Carrying out repair of the gymnastics hall and equipping with special equipment for conducting physical therapy classes with people with disabilities and people with poor health.
2. Organization and conduct of regular exercise therapy classes for disabled people and people with impaired health with an exercise therapy instructor as part of medical rehabilitation.
3. Integration of people with disabilities into society, increasing their independence and social activity.
4. Informing the population about the possibility of rehabilitation on the basis of the clinic of the health institution "Novogrudok Central District Hospital".
6. Target group
: people with disabilities with rehabilitation potential (about 1,500 people), people with poor health.
7. A brief description of the activities under the project
1) redecorating the LFK hall of the clinic;
2) the purchase and installation of simulators and related products for exercise therapy;
3) conducting medical consultations by a rehabilitation doctor with the preparation of an individual rehabilitation program;
4) the distribution of persons with disabilities into groups, taking into account medical indications;
5) conducting group and individual lessons by the instructor of exercise therapy taking into account the formed individual rehabilitation programs;
6) re-consultation of a rehabilitologist after taking a course of exercise therapy and issuing additional recommendations;
7) informing the public about the possibility of rehabilitation on the basis of the polyclinic of the UZ "Novogrudok Central District Hospital".
8. Total amount of financing (in US dollars):
- $ 15,000.00
Donor funds: $ 13,500.00
Co-financing: $ 1,500.00
9. Location of the project
: Republic of Belarus, Grodno region, Novogrudok, clinic of the public health institution " Novogrudok Central District Hospital
10. Contact person